So I’m doing good with the whole daily blogging thing realized I’ve missed a day or two so I’m catching up this post # 2 of 3 that we’ll be going up today and it’s a eazy peazy one. It’s a meme.
To get to know me better and for me to see if anything has changed since the last time I did it.
Here it goes: It’s an oldie but goodie from 2010 redux for 2016
I borrowed this idea from Sue way back when and I clicked on the link she is not blogging so I removed the link. ( in brackets I’m going to put the things that have changed)
I thought it would be an insightful look into myself. You know to challenge myself to see if I could actually come up with a 100 things. So here it goes.
*Warning those that don’t want to know everything about me, should not read today’s entry. Stop reading right now !!! Or you will learn everything
1. Born with black natural curly hair.
2. Born 9 days before Christmas.. supposed to be new years
3. Still Single & Childless (by choice for now)
4. Nickname by family members is “Walking Encyclopedia”.
5. Have an uncanny knack to remember songs, numbers, and stupid facts, data.
6. Live with my mom/roommate in a 2 bedroom apt on the top floor, hopefully a house someday.. (Live on my own first time since 1999, always had a roommate or lived with one of the parents in a one bedroom apt on the top floor.)
7. Like to play HOG (hidden object games, or Adventure games from http://www.bigfishgames.com or http://www.gamehouse.com and find all my gaming info from http://www.gamezebo.com. (That’s sort of the same now it’s just big fish and mostly match 3’s)
8. unemployed/ but has grandiose dreams of various careers including writer and real estate agent ( think I’m too nice for real estate) (Employed at the same place for 5 years and then some started as a temp now a Data Integrity Coordinator)
9. I have 2 furbabies cats Precious (Calico) 5 and Blessing (Black) 3.
10. Would love to travel to Europe (Scotland) and visit all the historic castles. (Australia, Mexico again, anywhere someone would want me to go except for India no desire to go there)
11. Aunt to 6 children (5 are my younger bro’s). Katie 14, Kalie 8 years, Kaige 7 years, Kiera 4, Kash 3 and my step sis has 1 Dayton who is 3. ( 5 because don’t have a step sis anymore they are Katie 20, Kalie 14, Kaige 13, Kiera 11, Kash 10
12. I love Australian, British and New Zealand TV shows. right now I’m enthralled in Masterchef Australia, Home and Away, Shortland Street and British Next Top Model. (yeah same just add Holly Oaks, Neighbours, Casualty, Holby City, Great British Bake off/ any Country, Youtube)
13. Have no diplomas but people think I went to University/College. (Still hope to change that achieving a degree)
14. Know how to play piano basic songs (no Beethoven or Bach well some not full sonata’s or overtures.).
15. Love to sing and I usually do all the time to the radio, in my head, when I’m blogging etc.
16. Like any music with a great beat that is danceable or that I can sing along with, I do mean anything.
17. Dislike really heavy steel metal (have to be in a mood for it).
18. Like to organize things (magazine’s, CD’s, DVD’s, MP3’s, books, clothes, calendar, web pages).
19. I am prone to stubbing my toe’s.
20. Am interested in anything to do with houses from the Architecture, Design to the Buying and Selling of them, probably because my one big dream is to own my own house. (Yeah that’s changed still would like to flip houses but own one not so much after the nightmare of co owning Dad’s (long story maybe I’ll explain and maybe I won’t but houses are more than just a home there’s a lot of bs that goes with them renting is much easier for my psyche.)
21. Love Reality TV where people’s dreams are realized like Extreme Home Makeover, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol. Masterchef, Top Chef
22. Know how to needlepoint, embroider, cross stitch, and sew.
23. Don’t know how to knit, crochet or quilt.
24. Bite my nails (trying not to) & fidget (tap pens, fingers, feet etc.)
25. Love to dance.
26. Was born in Sudbury, Ontario on Dec 16th, 1976 @ 10:25pm.
27.Purple is my favorite color then blue/green & black.
28. I’m addicted to stumbling http://www.stumble.com you end up in some werid places but it’s places you might never have explored on your own. (That’s gone now it’s been changed to Pinterest)
29. Love doing Word puzzles especially Cryptograms, logic problems, fill it in’s.
30. Haven’t had an alcohol beverage since my 30th bday, I’m 33 now. and I gave up pop and coffee longer then that over 9 years ago in 2001.(Same 10 years on my 40th for Alcohol and 16 years for pop and coffee)
31. Love to Shop, window shopping is funner sometimes as there is no remorse, no buying but no remorse when I shop I like to shop at Gap, Suzy Sheir, Smart Set, Ricki’s H&M, Le Chateau, and Reitman’s oh and Old Navy is not bad for some stuff. ( Same)
32. Summer is my favorite season then fall. (not this one i’m trapped in my apartment can breath in this heat) (Same but summer in the new place was amazing)
33. Favorite City is Toronto, I like Ottawa and Montreal too.
34. Favorite song is undecided, too many that I like.
35. Reading is my favorite thing to do after Computer. (Colouring has taken the place of reading)
36. Favorite mall is Square One in Mississauga then Eaton’s Centre then the Place D’Orleans Mall in Ottawa.
37. Have Sensitive Skin & Teeth.
38. Am a shy person till I get to know ya.
39. I am accident prone. (Bumping things, hitting my head, spraining my ankles, etc.) No broken bones yet (crossing my fingers) LOL. (Sprained both ankles this summer left really bad still recovering and right was mild)
40. Soft hearted and compassionate.
41. Used to collect Teddy bears, now I collect music and DVD’s. ( Don’t collect anything anymore)
42. Healthy addiction to magazines, I buy 8 monthly since I was 12, they’ve changed as I’ve grown up but these are what I read now, and I subscribed to them so I get them more then half off the newstand prices I pay an average of $23 a month for them. ( Marie Claire, Glamour, Self, House & Home, Style at Home, Money Sense, Lou Lou and I buy Weightwatchers (good recipes)) (Don’t buy magazines anymore gone digital and don’t buy read them on issuu and from my library
43. Used to figure skate, gymnastics, tennis, basketball.
44. Good cook and baker (Actually doing more now that I’m on my own batch cooking has become a life style)
45. Love the water anything to do with it.(except boats, motion sickness).
47. Night owl. (Not so much now latest I stay up is 1 am and up by 7am very rare for me to pull an all nighter anymore)
48. Have Allergies (to perfumes/ cleaners/) Migraines/ Asthma and IBS.
49. Aspiring writer, don’t know if I’ll write the great novel it’s just a hobby.
50. Love thrill rides like roller coasters the higher/faster they go the better.
51. Used to smoke but if you ask my family I was never a real smoker (3 smokes a day does not a smoker make).
52. Can’t drink Pop/ Any Carbonated drinks (makes me break out, don’t know why?), Coffee gives me migraines.
53. Have no investments or savings too busy paying living expenses.
54. Just got my license in August 2003, G1 that is. ( Then the world went dark , day of the big blackout in North America) then I got my G2, but then I got to busy at work to get my G and now I’m back to being a G1 driver soon to change as soon as I have money again. (Now medically not allowed to drive for a year so that’s on hold)
55. Love to play air drums or head bang to good rock songs.
56. Had one serious relationship in my life that lasted for 8 years off and on.
57. Have not had a serious face to face relationship since that one, I say face to face because an online one for 4 years doesn’t count.. (Yeah same too much family stuff for a relationship)
58. Can be argumentative at times, parents thought I should’ve been a lawyer.
59. Have blue eyes that change color depending on what I’m wearing.
60. Those blue eyes wear glasses all the time except when I’m sleep, shower or swim.
61. Have blonde hair (dirty blonde with fake highlights). (Almost light brown changing as I age that and I haven’t had it highlighted/coloured in almost 4 years)
62. Know how to build things using tools like drill, saw, lathe, jigsaw, and router. (Would probably need a refresher)
63. Would like to learn to speak other languages like French (dad’s native tongue), Spanish & maybe Italian. (started french on duolingo officially 32% bilingual lol)
64. Love interior design & Home Improvement and Food, could live on http://www.hgtv.ca and http://www.foodnetwork.ca.
65. Have never had long hair past my shoulders. ( it’s on it’s way now, unemployed mean no money for hair maintenance) no back to medium length easier to manage plus it looks healthier
66. Have never tried drugs except for prescription.
67. Have no idea how much I weigh haven’t stepped on a scale in over 3 yrs. (Just weighed myself I’m 165lbs)
68. Wear a size 12-16, on a good day a twelve. I’m bigger on bottom then on top. (Same)
69. I’m overweight by about 50-70 pds and would like to change it.. (It’s still about 40lbs but it’s been the same for the past year)
70. Like cars, don’t know everything about them but I can hold my own in conversations about them.
71. I’m not pictured in my yearbooks grad pictures I was out sick and never made the retakes.
72. Once participated in a beauty pageant where for my talent I sang “Without You” by Mariah Carey, A Capella in front of 1500 people.
73. Pluck my eyebrows & shave my legs/bikini area (waxing scares me to bits). (wax my eyebrows shave everywhere else)
74. was born two weeks premature and jaundiced. (still can’t donate blood)
75. Since high school I have moved 17 times and lived in 6 cities/towns. (Lived at the last place for 9 years)
76. My parents are divorced and have been longer then they were married. (Dad is now separated from his 2nd wife)
77. Used to swear like a sailor now I only swear when I’m mad or hurt badly. (Like when I work on my web page for 5 hrs and no work is saved)
78. Like to spend money on my hair from the hair cut to the products I use (Cut my own hair)
79. I am short 5ft and ¼. I need that one quarter.
80. Don’t have a sweet tooth. (I like salty crunchy things). (Like both more now together around my period)
81. I have a younger brother Timothy “Tim” 31, and a half sister I’ve never met Lisa (Older). and a Step Sis Leeann who is 29. (Don’t have a step sis and bro is now 37 and still have met the elusive older sister)
82. I’m the person people confide in when they don’t want their secret to become gossip for everyone’s ears. I’ve heard this phrase all my life “don’t tell anyone Tina” and I haven’t. I will go to my grave with these secrets unless someone finds my journals and reads them.
83. I have a strong faith and believe in God, it’s putting it into practice that’s the issue. (More now these last 3 years than ever and yes still having issues with putting it into practice)
84. Great diplomat some would say too much of one, see all sides of the issue, never really establishing my stance.
85. Born to multitask. I don’t think I know how to do one thing at once. (Working on being a single tasker)
86. Procrastinator. (Still working on this supposed to be doing dishes instead I’m blogging)
87. Have many of my mom’s characteristics: her hips, her nose, the Harnum belly, her compassion for others, here generosity (well that’s both parents), her resiliency, her tenacity and her strength)
88. Like my dad also. I have his eyes, his tiny hands & feet, his imagination, his temper, his humor, his intelligence (brain smarts from dad, heart smarts from mom)
89. Suck at math like fractions and geometry but awesome at business math.
90. Best subject in school was Science and History, my worst was French. (which is bad i’m half french)
91. Can remember dreams for days afterwards, sometimes only for minutes.
92. Still call people sir and maam and open the door for all (no matter what age they are).
93. Have an above average I.Q. according to a quiz I took once LOL.
94. Can live on my homemade oven roasted potatoes.
95. Spend too much time doing nothing,
96. Love to laugh at stupid comedies, like movies that most people hate.
97. I skipped almost 10 things about myself and now I’m making them up on the fly.
98. Have had many friends but none that I have stayed in contact with too much moving. (Same but now it’s more because I don’t have energy to maintain friendships with everything going on in my life)
99. Love to learn, about many things.. especially about what we can each do to make this world better.
100.My dad and I argue that my middle name is Christina it’s not. I don’t have a middle name my name is just Tina Marie that’s what my birth certificate says.